Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deciding which to go with on the replacement floor pans for my 66. I like the dynacorn one piece, however it doesn't have the toe board. Then you have the left and right floor pans which have the toeboard. How were they assembled at the factory? One piece?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I believe they were 1 piece from the factory.....Doesnt dynacorn make a 1 piece one for your gen of car? I thought it was complete....but I could be wrong

·
Registered
606 Posts
The one piece floor is more correct then the 2 piece. Also it has the hump and the bucket seat brackets.

The 2 piece floors (Goodmarks) do not have the hump, just the lower 2-3 inches of it. The floor drain holes are not removable they are molded in with the floor (not sure how they are on the full pan) They do however go beyond the front seam and up into the firewall by a few inches to take care of the problem rust area there. I believe that the full pan ends at the front seam and does not go up to the toe board.

Now another added benifit of the full floor is that it has the bucket seat mounts on it, so if you plan on running buckets then you do not need to swap over/or find the brackets.

2 piece pans ship FedEx Ground 20-30$$, full pans ship Truck freight 95+$$.

Both types of pans have their pro's and con's so it is up to what you wish/need and how much you are willing to spend.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
now for some cars you can actually buy a separate toe board is this avialable for the Nova? Cause that would allow you to replace the floor with a 1 piece unit and still get the toe boards too...just wondering is all:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts