Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased my first ever project car and it’s a 73 Nova Hatchback. It’s basically a shell that came with a 350 out of a chevelle and a 350 out of a ‘71 Blazer (both small blocks). I have no idea where to start so any tips would be appreciated.
I will have better pictures soon but this is the only one I have for now.
0851EAEC-5FD9-450C-962F-0A95B5D12D65.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
7,420 Posts
Welcome to Team Nova!

Looks like quite the project there, looks like it has been sitting there for a long time too, first thing I'd do is look for rust if you haven't done that already, unless you're into body work that could end up a real costly project.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to Team Nova!

Looks like quite the project there, looks like it has been sitting there for a long time too, first thing I'd do is look for rust if you haven't done that already, unless you're into body work that could end up a real costly project.
Rust is minimal considering it’s been sitting for 20 years, so that’s not a big concern. Front end on the passenger side is a little beat up and I’m not too sure how I’m gonna go about that.

·
Super Moderator
7,420 Posts
Well, parts are readily available for it just a matter of how you want to go about it, rebuild or replace, of course the budget is a big factor, as usual, lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, parts are readily available for it just a matter of how you want to go about it, rebuild or replace, of course the budget is a big factor, as usual, lol.
Budget isn’t a huge factor but definitely still in play haha. I want to make it a nice cruiser with some power, I don’t plan on making it a drag car or anything over the top. Any tips on good places online for parts?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts