Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been two months to the day that I received my 66, in that two month's I've only had it at my house 12 day's total. Due to back injury I had to sub out most of the work. Installed, pwr steering, pwr front disc brakes on stock spindles, Vintage Air, PRC 3 row/pass radiator, Spal puller electric fan and separate trans cooler. Added wheel well chrome, V-Flag/327 emblem and changed out a few chrome pieces. Time to drive it, hit the local car shows which I am fortunate to have a bunch close by every weekend. Hope the link works and thanks for everyone's help when I posted questions. Best group of people on a forum I have ever belonged to.

Thanks,
George

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/51812/library/66 Nova Chevy II?sort=3&page=1

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you sir, I've been to two local shows and two informal meetings at a local mall the first Saturday of every month and the biggest complement I get is on the color. The people in their late 50's and up love that GM Seafoam color. I think they made 3 variations of the Seafoam.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's been two months to the day that I received my 66, in that two month's I've only had it at my house 12 day's total. Due to back injury I had to sub out most of the work. Installed, pwr steering, pwr front disc brakes on stock spindles, Vintage Air, PRC 3 row/pass radiator, Spal puller electric fan and separate trans cooler. Added wheel well chrome, V-Flag/327 emblem and changed out a few chrome pieces. Time to drive it, hit the local car shows which I am fortunate to have a bunch close by every weekend. Hope the link works and thanks for everyone's help when I posted questions. Best group of people on a forum I have ever belonged to.

Thanks,
George

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/51812/library/66%20Nova%20Chevy%20II?sort=3&page=1
Hello George,

Saw you mentioned Vintage Air install in your car ... happy with it ? I'm considering the same for my '66.

Good lookin' car you have there.

Take Care, Rob

·
Premium Member
17,540 Posts
Thank you George for your kind words. But I have to point out that you also contribute as do all of our members that post, in making this a good board. All we moderators do is fight with Indian spammers showing movies and others trying to post Trojans. We don't seem to attract the immature type that the "other" board has.

Big Dave

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rob, I love the Vintage Air system. I can only move the lever about a 1/2" or it will freeze you out. I have to give credit to my installer as well. I have back issue's and could not have done it, I have a good friend who has put in three by himself and did not have any problem's and said anytime he had a question the technical support was excellent. I would not hesitate to use them again.

George

1 - 7 of 7 Posts