Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

Car Show pics

4K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  strtlegal 
#1 ·
Here are some of the cars that were at last nights local show. I was very surprised at the turn out. It had been threatening rain all afternoon. I overheard one question asked of the owner of the 3 window, "what is goingto happen if it rains?" His reply was, "the car will need cleaned again". Why is it some people think show quality automobiles can't be driven in the rain? They won't melt. In some of the pictures you can see the clouds forming. We are just entering our monsoon season.

See less See more
#4 ·
it was a good time i didnt even bring my camera..i will next time

there will be another show next month, i also got some flyers in my car for another show. maybe we can catch up again phillip

as of today i think im going to ditch the victor jr intake..we will see

#8 ·
Some really beautiful cars Philip. Was that a 58 Dodge? Its been so long since I've seen one, I can't remember. I'll have to ask Connie when she gets up. Her dad used to have one. Again, some sweet rides, Thanks for sharing.

Don

#10 ·
Yup...thats the one...when the wife got up and I showed her the pic, we were trying to figure out if it was a Dodge or De Soto. I don't remember what year they quit making them. I always loved those big ol boats. Thanks again for sharing. :)

Don

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.