Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.My name is Dean and I am from Moose Jaw,Sask,Canada eh!! I own a 1966 ChevyII Nova with 56000 original miles and have owned it since 1987.I am the second owner.It is Provincial white with a red interior. Nice to meet everybody!!! Dean......

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey, take off you hoser!!!

I am just south of Winnipeg, 2nd owner of a 65 Canso Sport Deluxe since 1986. It has about 53,000 miles. Currently dealing on a 67 Nova SS 327 no rust air car as well for my next project.

Ever get to Winnipeg?

Also, check your private messages on this site, I sent you one.

Carl

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Cooker, welcome aboard. your car sound really nice. It's hard to believe how many really low mile cars there are still around.

·
Premium Member
17,540 Posts
Welcome to the board. I've been marooned in Florida for the past fifty years but I was born and raised in Ontario, (Toronto to Hamilton).

Big Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey all you nova types, im new to this as of today. my biggest question is to the canadian guys, how hard is it to decode the canuck numbers compared to the u.s. ones? I have a 62 Acadian Invader wagon, and just aquired a 67 wagon. none of the american numbers jive.

hope you can help, and hello to all who share our "sickness" (love of cars)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.