Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, first time poster.

I'll try to make this short and sweet.

Driving home from work the other day, my horn relay wire burns up. I replace it and the battery it damaged when it burned. Today, almost home, and wire from alt. to horn relay burns up. Battery is new, alt is fairly new/rebuilt. Could the horn relay now be fried because of the first wire burnup? I thought it might have gotten hot because it was next to the radiator, then shorted and burned up? All of this is a new problem, no recent electrical additions made. Please feel free to e-mail me with possible solutions, or anything I may have ommited.

Thank you in advance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.