Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys !!!

anyone running an aftermarket lowback bucket seat they can post a shot of ???

i'm lookin' ta get seated ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a set of 68 Camaro buckets that I'm going to run in my 62 rag top. They are a low back and are just the right height so they aren't sticking up when the top is down. Sorry no pics at this time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i have a set of i think camaro buckets that are ok....what i really like are the corbeau somethin or others that have a headrest, take that out and ya got a sweet lowback

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
regarding my comment "aftermarket"... these have a tendancy ta put yer butt closer to the floor... that's what i'm looking for...

anyone with aftermarket lowbacks they can share a pic of ??? ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
SHIFTY4 said:
regarding my comment "aftermarket"... these have a tendancy ta put yer butt closer to the floor... that's what i'm looking for...

NNN (I think) has a low back bucket that I thought would make a pretty sweet pair for the back seats of my 78 (with matching high backs up front) but they were pricy IIRC.

'bones

·
Registered
840 Posts
SHIFTY4 said:

Don't you drag enough Butt any way? Why'd ya want it to be closer to the floor:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts