Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold an item to someone on e-Bay. I made a mistake on shipping; the guy about had a cow over a 6 dollar difference. Now the item hasn't got there yet, a whopping six days later. He paid within minutes of the end of the bidding and I guess my shipping clock started then. He told me that it has "TEN DAYS AND NO PART". Man I just know this guys is going to give me a negative feedback. I can just tell the way the guy is writing to me. If the difference of an eight pound item in shipping cost over a one pound item it that big of a deal you need to sell the car. You can't afford 12 dollars in shipping sell the car. Wait till he prices a paint job or an engine overhaul! He'll probably die!

·
Registered
606 Posts
I wouldn't sweat it. I had a guy like that and then UPS shipped it to the wrong address. 3 weeks later the guy (in Canada) went to the place it was delivered and retrieved the package.

He ended up leaving a positive.

But if it is Negative, just move on and ignore it. Most prospective buyers will ignore 1 bad also.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I would not get My Panties in a Knot over a Negative Feedback but,If i made a Mistake pricing shipping I would not Charge it to the Buyer.
Joe

G

·
what he says will sometimes reflect on himself because of language... blow it off if ya can... yer feedback rep will have it's own story. be professional ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not really worrired about. Just a item sells cheap that is heavy people need to realize shipping isn't free. I bought an owners manual and the shipping was like $11.00. That is a rip off I asked for EXACT shipping. I don't make a cent on the shipping. My owners manual cost around $5 and shipping was twice that much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts