Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
National Parts Depot (NPD) has held a Mustang and Fords show in January at Silver Springs, a nature theme park in Ocala, Florida, for the past 12 years. We've always experienced great turnouts for this show (over 1,000 cars this year including 4 Ford GTs and 1,400 pre-registered), plus the attraction of having other things to do besides check out the cars, such as glass-bottom boats to check out the natural springs, a kids petting zoo, and more. Check out http://www.silversprings.com for more on the park and all its attractions.

NPD has finally undertaken the beginnings of a GM show for October of this year! It will take place on October 14th, and the first 1,000 cars to pre-register by October 1st will have free entry into the park for driver and one passenger. Any entry registering after October 1st, day of show or beyond the 1,000-car threshold may purchase the show package for $17.00 per car, which still includes passes for driver and one passenger. PLEASE NOTE: If you are planning to attend but not show a car, you'll be subject to the standard park entrance fee of $32.99/general, $23.99 for children ages 3-10. Check out www.npdlink.com and we should have a new banner/link for the show soon, as we are still putting together the final details and a new entry form for this show. Registration is available for all GM models early or late, as well as all GM-powered street rods and exotics.

Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] if you have any questions, but remember we are still in the early stages of putting together this show. I can always e-mail pictures from our Mustang & Ford show from this year to give anyone as idea of how the park layout looks.

Derek

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Registration forms are now up and available online!

Check out www.npdlink.com and click the "Events" tab under the main title bar and that will give you the option to click "Oktoberfest" for the registration form, or click this link to go directly to the form:
http://www.npdlink.com/modules/Silv...ages/SSGM06.pdf

High Performance Pontiac, Super Chevy and Chevy High Performance will be attending this event as well.

Derek

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We've got over 120 entries in about a month's time, and only 2 Novas?

Come on, I know there are some X-body guys in the south!

Derek

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check out my webshots link in sig, as I've added a new album with photos from this year's Mustang show to give an idea of the park layout and how packed 1,000 cars will make it (and this is just the main lawn)!

Derek

·
Registered
1 Posts
coming over for a holiday in october as the flyer says ideal show for familys wife and kids can explore the park while i explore the cars
see ya there:thumbsup:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good! I'm sure you'll like the park, although I've not gotten to check out much of their activities, as I'm always working when there!

Derek

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay a little less than a week left. over 560 entires so far. If you want to get 2 people in for free, make sure to register before next Saturday the 7th. Shoot me an e-mail, as we're doing e-mail entries this year only since it's the first year of the show.

Hope to see some fellow Nova peeps there!

Derek

1 - 9 of 9 Posts