Hey everyone, below is my new to me 78 Nova. The previous owner did a ton of sheet metal work to the car and it turned out amazing. It is going to be the perfect candidate for my LS build. Here’s a list of what’s done to the car at the moment.
- custom tucked front bumper and grill
- firewall has been shaved and moved back.
- Full custom frame which ties the front Subframe to the rear.
- rear 4 link with Qa1 coil overs
- 69 Nova tail pan and lights
- 15gal fuel cell with fuel door relocated on the driver side rear of car.