Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking all over the place for the front kick panels (w/o a/c) and also the rear panels with the arm rests for the back seat passengers. Even the cars that are being parted out have destroyed interiors or its all dry rotted and cracked. Another piece that I have not seen for sale is the rear dash panel. Not really sure if that is the proper terminalogy though.

Any suggestions where I can order interior panels for my 74' coupe?? Or if anyone has any I can buy off of them. My goal would be to get balck but obviously I can paint the plastics...

Thanks for the help!

-Kenden

·
Registered
10 Posts
ive searched also. my 74 needs front door panels and several plastic molding pieses that are dry cracked. also looking for bucket seats that will fit. i just clicked on 74 nova interior parts. several places has panels. you can compare prices and also call them befor buying so they will know exactly what u want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.