Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me introduce myself. My name is Dru and I am new to this forum and the Nova community. I recently purchased a 73 Nova to build a street rod. Upon buying it I realized this Nova is extremely rare and original. I therefore cannot use this for its intended purpose. This is an all numbers matching car with very little rust except the usual places as around the wheel wells and back sail panel. The floors and frame are excellent. As you can see this is one rare Nova and it needs to go to someone who can appreciate this maybe 1 of 1 example. I am by no means an expert on Novas but have collected and restored many old Vettes and can appreciate the rarity of this car. Some of the rare options are as follows. Center Console, F40 suspension, L48 V8, M20 4 speed, Special Instrumentation, windshield antenna, clock, deluxe bumpers, SS, and many more. I have attached some pictures and a list of these options. I also have pictures of all the numbers if you would like me to provide them upon request. As I can see the block, heads, carb, transmission, and rear all match and again have the pics too verify. Feel free to contact me. 410-274-5008 if you have any questions. Again i am not a Nova expert but I do believe this may be a one of one example of a very original Nova that needs to be preserved. I would like to get $25,000 for this amazingly rare Nova and believe it is well worth that but I am open to all offers. I do have title in hand Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!! Didnt expect it to be that nice. Just wanted a hot rod project. But if it doesnt sell ill be enjoying it. It is a really fun ride and runs great. I appreciate the greeting and look forward to learning more

1 - 4 of 4 Posts