Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO! :D haha I just put my portion of stock into CCP for the year! I just purchased their full front and rear power disk conversion with 2" drop spindals, complete polyurithane front end rebuild kit, coils, shocks, leafs and sway bars front and rear. So they own my money now and Im gonna be on here posting progress pictures and needing advice here and there in the next few weeks. I hope that I can help someone with their nova just as Im gonna need help with mine. I have a week or so until my presents get here and im gonna be dreaming of a good handling and braking Nova to drive until then. I had a truck cut me off yesterday and I locked up all four wheels sliding sideways 30-40 feet before closly missing his rear bumper and a few other cars. just to have him smile and race off with me yelling angry hateful things at him. Wish I coulda cought him, but then I would be in jail and have no nova to work on. Sure would have sucked to loose all that hard body work to some fool in a truck! All in all, it was the deciding factor that my "car guy safe" manual stock drums on all fours and rotten bushings and springs were'nt up to par with my driving habbbits and power upgrades. If someone else would have been hurt I wouldnt let myself live it down. So here we go on some bad a$$ suspension and brakes!!!:beers:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts