Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cowl code tag shows my interior color TR 756. Where can I get a new cover for my front seat? Who sells the best interiors, seats, carpet, etc. for the Nova.
What color is 756? Car color is 11 which is antique white. The car was a plain jane with rubber floor mats and blue seats.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
My cowl code tag shows my interior color TR 756. Where can I get a new cover for my front seat? Who sells the best interiors, seats, carpet, etc. for the Nova.
What color is 756? Car color is 11 which is antique white. The car was a plain jane with rubber floor mats and blue seats.
Dark Blue cloth on bench seat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dark blue cloth, yes. My back seat is excellent and I want to replace the front seat cover. Where do I go from here. Who makes the authentic cover to match my rear seat? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Dark blue cloth, yes. My back seat is excellent and I want to replace the front seat cover. Where do I go from here. Who makes the authentic cover to match my rear seat? Thanks for any help.
I used Classic for my 70. They carry the 71 Dark Blue bench seat covers but they are out of stock at this time. My seat covers from them were good, the door panels average.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts