Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any previous experiance, pictures, or ideas they can send my way for my 72? Im not spending $900:confused: on a pre-fabed cluster thats for sure! Im thinking of taking the original and putting alluminum inserts over where the gauge face is, and maybe blocking off the radio and vent holes with pieces of aluminum(for switch pannel), all held with rivots and filled with Auto Meter sport comp gauges. It's definatlly more of a rough/race look but thats what I'm into. So any ideas will be much apreciated:thumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok yeah, Im looking around for a good used blank cluster housing so I can start to work on it. Mine is pretty warped from heat and the previous owners attemts to work on it. I found one on ebay a few days ago for like 75 bucks, no gauges in it and blocked heater vents and no radio(perfect for me). Should have grabbed it! Oh well, theres more out there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks alot ya'll and the pictures helped a bit too.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
hey jesse,since you live in oceanside, how about posting some pics of those hot california girls next to a nova?? and ill send you a pretty southern belle next to a nova!! we just have to post in the body shop section !! hahaha..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahaha Ill work on that for ya, I do miss the south and those beautiful southern belles though. I lived in arkansas for about 10 years or so. But so-cal isnt much to complain about!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts