Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tach. dash W/clock for A/C, floor shift car. not cut or broken $250

several used driver quality grills, straight $40 ea. some have support pieces bolted to 'em.

'68-'9 used tail lights 1 broken back up lense $40pr.

trim panel between the tail lights $40

I'm in central Fl. 786-246-5873

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Philip, wouldn't want to mislead anybody. I got it in a batch of parts a long time ago. Guy did a RESTO-MOD, I think his car was a '72. No guarantee that it came from his car either, but it is in nice shape. Not all sun cooked or scratched up.
It would help to raise a little cash, I've got a cyl. full of coolant on my '70. Self inflicted, forgot to turn the water pump and fan back on.
...... here's better pics of the dash panel ....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,420 Posts
Thanks, just wondered if someone put something different in there since it all looks so clean, wish there was a place to put gauges in though..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got a 72 with A/C & the dash is speedo & fuel gauges only. The rest is idiot lights. How much work & what do I need to hook up the tach dash???

·
Premium Member
17,540 Posts
First order of business is finding a used tach that either works or can be easily repaired. Then finding a matching instrument cluster. If I'm not mistaken it goes in the hole the clock occupies but the thick film wiring is different (once again I'm working on memory but the gauge dash wiring is different than the idiot light wiring).

Factory tachs were slow and hard to read. I recommend using an aftermarket tach if you actually need one.

Big Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts