Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working on my '66 Nova since Nov '07 and am getting excited about firing up the engine I built. I am slowed down by TCI front suspension problems and I'm not looking forward to re-wiring the entire car. All sheet metal is replaced or repaired, paint is complete and drive train is in. Now the time takers, interior, wiring, side windows, chrome trim, door seals, etc. The more I work, the more I see I still need to do. I hope to find answers, tips and inspiration for completion of this project. At least get it street legal and burn some rubber. It will probably never reach "completed" status. Tweek, tweek, tweek.

·
Super Moderator
17,540 Posts
Welcome to the Team Ken!

Smoking rubber is a noble goal, but remmember the Surgeon General has warned it may be hazzardous to your insurance premiums.

Big Dave

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hey who tweeked me???? Oh Howdy Ken! Welcome to the Team! Let's see your car there shipmate!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great to see you here!! I know how hard it is to finish off the details, but please make sure you take the time. You'll want to get it on the road even though there are "a few more things I can finish later".
A friend of mine just finished a 64 CJ5 with a buick "odd-fire" V6. A four year project. He started it up for the first time, tuned it and drove it to my house (about 5 miles). He made it about 1/2 way home and threw a rod.
Take the time to do it right!!
Tim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts