Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
What you have is 1964 only with 13" rims and a 5 bolt pattern. 63 had 13" rims with 4 bolt pattern. 65 had 14" rims with a 5 bolt pattern. People with a 64 if restoring back to original would need the 13" rims with 5 bolt pattern. For a price/worth, that would be what ever he or she would pay. I my self have all 5 rims but I might pay as much as $50 to $100 a rim , but that's just me. hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
17,540 Posts
What you have is 1964 only with 13" rims and a 5 bolt pattern. 63 had 13" rims with 4 bolt pattern. 65 had 14" rims with a 5 bolt pattern. People with a 64 if restoring back to original would need the 13" rims with 5 bolt pattern. For a price/worth, that would be what ever he or she would pay. I my self have all 5 rims but I might pay as much as $50 to $100 a rim , but that's just me. hope this helps.
Can you get anything but trailer tires to fit on a 13 inch rim?

Trailer tires are worse than truck tires they are made of rock hard rubber but do not have the weight carrying capacity. They are rated at load range B or C normally. Load range B (the most common tire sold) are designed to hold no more than 785 pounds per tire at 65 psi. At lower pressure it carries less weight and the tire heats up due to side wall flex.

Big Dave

·
Registered
66 Posts
13 inch tires in a few sizes are still available. Without needing to order them. Recently bought some P155 80R13's for a Subaru beater (late eighties model). Basic blackwalls from Big O Tire.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seen this thread. I sold all 4 for 50.00 dollars to guy for custom setup ride. gave up for anything more.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can you get anything but trailer tires to fit on a 13 inch rim?

Trailer tires are worse than truck tires they are made of rock hard rubber but do not have the weight carrying capacity. They are rated at load range B or C normally. Load range B (the most common tire sold) are designed to hold no more than 785 pounds per tire at 65 psi. At lower pressure it carries less weight and the tire heats up due to side wall flex.

Big Dave
Sorry to bust your bubble but 1,000"s of low ridders use these tires and rim size (13") all the time still in 2022, ase well you still can get a multitude of different types/designs of these tires.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Seen this thread. I sold all 4 for 50.00 dollars to guy for custom setup ride. gave up for anything more.
You gave up to soon guy. I sold my 64 Chevy II for $7500 with out the 5 13" rims and found someone needing them and the selling price was $800. It pays to be patient>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts