Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bench seat out of a 1969 nova that I no longer want.It's taking up room in the garage and has to go.If any one is interested I will let it go for a price you can't beat.The seat is clothe,black.If any one is interested I will get you pictures.I will not ship this seat.I'm in California,north east of San Francisco.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey what was with the 2 seconds at the show :confused: Where did you go after that hand shake?
I noticed you we're leaving for the dinner.I tried to catch up to you before but you we're busy.I figured I'd say hi before you left.We spoke with a couple norcal nova members and then hopped in the nova and split.Maybe next year we'll stick around a bit longer.It was nice to get a close up look at your car.Very clean,I liked it.:beers:We looked around got a chance to say hi to a few people.Brought the camera but only snapped 2 pictures of Ryan's 64,that was it,Guess I enjoyed just looking this time rather than getting pixr crazy.See you next time.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's always next year.I'm not surprised you received top 25.The car is well done and represents 4th gens very well.We showed up later than we thought we would and I figured time would be limited due to the dinner.Catch up to you next year.Peace.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a bench seat out of a 1969 nova that I no longer want.It's taking up room in the garage and has to go.If any one is interested I will let it go for a price you can't beat.The seat is clothe,black.If any one is interested I will get you pictures.I will not ship this seat.I'm in California,north east of San Francisco.
Do you still have the seat?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts