Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I need some professional input.
-So, what I would like to do is get a set of these brakes(2010-2011 Camaro SS) from someone who took them off for an aftermarket set. I would like to run them on a stock spindle(short). The brakes are 14" rotors and 4 piston calipers. I have searched through Kore3's site and found nothing, although they had posted a year ago on pro-touring.com that they were woking something out for this application. Anyone know if they figured it out? I would like to not run AFX spindles (too much money!) but do need a better brake and I am trying to keep a budget. I know that a few teenagers have had to have wrecked their daddy's new camaro by now! Thanks in advance guys!

I found these on another forum for $650.00 Just to show how cheep they can be had for

·
Super Moderator
17,540 Posts
I have no idea on the fitment. Since you have the same front end and rear end as the first gen Camaro: and they have a better than nearly ten to one ratio of more active members than we do, I would read what they have to say on the subject over at Team Camaro as odds are they will pop up there first.

Big Dave

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dave, Ill check it out! It was just an idea I had. I see alot of guys running C5/C6 rotors and calipers with the AFX spindles and stuff, but thats alot more money. These are almost as good for stopping I bet, and way cheeper. Thanks again

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have seen some good set up`s on baer.com . I do brake upgrades for a job , and that style of calliper is difficult to fit to an early spindle . but not impossible

johnny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts