I reproduce custom detail decals, primarily for 1969 Chevelles. I've been approached lately to do some for other models as well.
Have been asked by a 1970 L78 Nova owner to do a number of decals for him, including springs and shocks. He unfortunately does not have a build sheet to confirm these codes and part numbers. Anyway, he has decided to go with codes for a similar car if we can come up with the information.
Can anyone on here provide the following information from their similar car?
1) - Front springs 'two digit' alpha code.
2) - Front springs part number.
3) - Rear springs 'two digit' alpha code.
3) - Rear springs part number.
4) - Front shocks 'two digit' alpha code.
5) - Rear shocks 'two digit' alpha code.
Any help would be appreciated.