Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping one of you might know where I can find the following engine for sale.

194 CI, pre-June of 1963, out of a Nova. Anxious to hear back from someone. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks! DJ

·
Registered
938 Posts
I'm guessing that since he is not looking for a V-8 he needs the numbers for a classic restoration. Lets face it, it takes alot more work, research, and searching to build a numbers matching car. My respect goes out to him. As for helping him find the engine this is a good place to start since you might find someone removing one from thier car. Other places include E-bay, other chevy boards, and I saw an add in Hemmings with a guy that had an engine stock and if he didn't have it he would do his best to find it, but when I called for a 396 for a Nova he was a little off his rocker wanting 5K for a rebuildable short block that I wasn't even worried about the numbers for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.