Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i saw that earlier..the rims are about 80 miles away..and he doesnt know the inset or outset or whatever it is..lol...but i found a nice set on ebay...local ebayer.....and he has a set of 15x7..there at 125 right now with about 6 days left...im sure 15x7 will fit without a doubt...used rallys with damaged rings and caps shouldnt go more than 200.local pick up.....hopefull i can win those...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I cant imagine them not fitting either. Rallies look great on Novas too. I just dont think i could go back to the heavier steel wheel after running billet for so long. But now you can get aluminum rally style wheels....hmm maybe some ideas for the project 69.....

Kasey

·
Registered
1 Posts
The rears will probably fit as long as the backspacing is right, but the fronts will probably rub on the wheel wells as you turn. You may be able to play with tire size to get it all to fit, but bear in mind my 15 x 7 wheels fitted with 215/65/15 rubbed, simply because the backspacing was 1/4" different from my old wheels using the same tires!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts