Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
13th Annual Wings & Wheels Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show Saturday, October 15, 2005

Wings And Wheels

13th Annual Wings & Wheels Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show Saturday, October 15, 2005 ...at the fabulous Museum of Aviation in Warner Robins, GA! One of the largest and best shows in Middle Georgia! (I-75 Exit 144 - Go east to Hwy 247) -300 Cars, Truck, & Motorcycles -Free to the Public 9am-5pm -Food and Car Related Vendors -$20.00 per vehicle ($25.00 after Oct. 6) www.wingsandwheelscarshow.com

·
Registered
44 Posts
Re: 13th Annual Wings & Wheels Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show Saturday, October 15, 2005

Thanks for the info. Sent the site to my older Son, he's stationed there. He's not much of a car guy, but maybe he'll go and pick up a little culture and refinement.:) Think I kinda burned him and his little brother out on cars when they were little kids staying too long at the track or working in the garage.

"Daddy, can I go in now, I'm tired."

"Naw Son, hold the light still and slide that other wrench under here."

·
Registered
103 Posts
Re: 13th Annual Wings & Wheels Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show Saturday, October 15, 2005

man, if only it was closer...

i'll probably stop by the year one show in braselton though. hey, that show only goes to 5pm. come to the year one show and see the burnout contest at 9pm :D:D:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts