Chevrolet Nova Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
That's an awesome car. Although the outside and interior look shabby, the engine, plumbing, rollcage and truck area are true testaments to W2W's workmanship. Man I wish I had $50K to spare. I'd paint the car, install a few new parts and have fun with her!

Derek

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's an awesome car. Although the outside and interior look shabby, the engine, plumbing, rollcage and truck area are true testaments to W2W's workmanship. Man I wish I had $50K to spare. I'd paint the car, install a few new parts and have fun with her!

Derek
I'm thinking it's going to take more than $50K to buy that car. I'd have to paint it and re-do the interior. I could keep it sleeper per se, but it would have to be a like-new sleeper! :clonk:

Jody

·
Premium Member
17,540 Posts
Pretty hard to pass it off as a sleeper when it has been in every rag Primedia sells at one time or another. Holds the worlds real street record currently at 9.53.

Big Dave

·
Registered
7 Posts
I saw the car at the SEMA show in Vegas and W2W did a great job hiding most of the trick stuff on this car. Even the roll bar is hard to see, the only giveaway are the screws in the rear rims to keep the tires from spinning on the rims. Also I think there is $100,000 + in this thing. Great site by the way! I love Nova's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.