Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

Test Post

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Rex Rennie 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is a test post.

#4 ·
That is a good question. Sorry but I have never posted a picture here on this site instead I used PhotoBucket up until they changed their policy on photo hosting.

If you use a hosting site (there are till free ones out there) you can post a picture of any size because the only thing that makes it's way over to this site is a hypertext link (a single line of text that takes up hardly any room at all).

I hope Art comes along (another moderator) soon and finds this as he has more experience than I in these things. There are four mods here but only Art and myself are active at this time.

By the way this now counts as a post because information has been exchange that might help another newbie in the future.

Big Dave

#5 ·
Sorry I'm late been a hectic day.. Anyhow like Dave I haven't used the site for pics much so I can't help you to delete pics. The best/easiest way is to host your pics on an image host and link to the pics, there are a lot of sites out there, "Postimage, Imgur and Picture trail" are just three that come to mind, they all have instructions for hosting pics just sign up with e-mail and password and you're all set, linking is a matter of copying the pic URL, then above your post click on the yellow square with the mountain and a window pops up, paste the URL and click ok and your done, your pic will show up when you post, for size usually 1024X768 is a good size.. I do not recommend Google because any pics you put on there will belong to them to do what they want with, and they will use pics on ads and stuff. but it's up to you just a heads up.. I been using "Postimage" they're a no brainer to use and don't have any issues.. If you have problems just PM me and I'll be glad help..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.