Nova AC parts - Nova Tech
Nova Tech  
Find Nova Parts at SS396.com     
GROUND UP & SS396.com         
Official Sponsor of Team Nova

Auto Insurance

What's it worth? & ebay discussions

Novas.net is the premier Chevrolet Nova Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old Sep 27th, 15, 10:17 AM
Bob

73avon has a positive reputation
Default Nova AC parts

All,
I was wondering, my friend just removed the AC parts off his 73 Nova. Everything is there and in great shape we replaced the evaporator case (perfect condition) with the ac delete panel. Is there any value to these? I've heard the case has some value for Nova/Camaro guys (I'm a Chevelle guy myself). He was wondering what to ask for it and best place to advertise it? Thanks for the help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 15, 10:19 AM
Bob

73avon has a positive reputation
Default Re: Nova AC parts

For what it's worth I done a search of your site and couldn't find any recent info. The team Chevelle site guys get angry if you ask a question and don't do a search first.
Old Sep 27th, 15, 11:17 AM
Site Moderator
Dave

Big Dave has a positive reputation

Welcome to the Team Bob!

The case would be valuable if it would fit a BBC as there were precious few Camaro's or Nova cars that had the 350 horse 396 with A/C as an option (you couldn't get A/C with a 375 horse 396 motor as GM prohibited installing A/C on any car equipped with a solid tappet). As such a BBC lower A/C case is worth it's weight in gold. The SBC and an installed A/C in the Camaro or Nova was much more common (especially in the south) and as such with supply and demand the price for used stuff is not going to be all that great.

I am sure there is some one with out A/C who would be very interested in buying your factory A/C delete hardware. The more factory installed parts you can put in the shipping crate the more the package will be worth. to that individual wanting to add A/C to a car that shipped with out it.

When I removed the A/C from my last project build, because the car was put on a strict diet, and would only be driven in fair weather on weekend nights; I ended up giving away everything but the under dash duct work because I couldn't find any one who wanted to buy it. At least everything was eventually reused by the friend I gave it to in a motor swap in a pick-up (SBC to BBC with factory A/C).

Big Dave

Old Sep 27th, 15, 11:43 AM
Site Moderator
Art

62 NovaWagon has a positive reputation

Welcome to the Team Bob!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement