Test Post - Nova Tech
Nova Tech  
Find Nova Parts at SS396.com     
GROUND UP & SS396.com         
Official Sponsor of Team Nova

Auto Insurance

Test Drive New? Get comfortable by posting & editing your own messages

Novas.net is the premier Chevrolet Nova Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old Jan 2nd, 20, 08:19 PM

1966_vette has a positive reputation
Default Test Post

This is a test post.

Last edited by 62 NovaWagon; Jan 4th, 20 at 10:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 20, 08:56 PM
Site Moderator
Dave

Big Dave has a positive reputation
Default Re: Test Post

You only get a small allotment of picture storage on the site so I wouldn't waste them on test posts that won't count towards participation.

Big Dave
Old Jan 3rd, 20, 07:37 PM

Ok thanks, how do I delete it?

Old Jan 3rd, 20, 07:52 PM
Site Moderator
Dave

Big Dave has a positive reputation

That is a good question. Sorry but I have never posted a picture here on this site instead I used PhotoBucket up until they changed their policy on photo hosting.

If you use a hosting site (there are till free ones out there) you can post a picture of any size because the only thing that makes it's way over to this site is a hypertext link (a single line of text that takes up hardly any room at all).

I hope Art comes along (another moderator) soon and finds this as he has more experience than I in these things. There are four mods here but only Art and myself are active at this time.

By the way this now counts as a post because information has been exchange that might help another newbie in the future.

Big Dave
Old Jan 3rd, 20, 10:21 PM
Site Moderator
Art

62 NovaWagon has a positive reputation

Sorry I'm late been a hectic day.. Anyhow like Dave I haven't used the site for pics much so I can't help you to delete pics. The best/easiest way is to host your pics on an image host and link to the pics, there are a lot of sites out there, "Postimage, Imgur and Picture trail" are just three that come to mind, they all have instructions for hosting pics just sign up with e-mail and password and you're all set, linking is a matter of copying the pic URL, then above your post click on the yellow square with the mountain and a window pops up, paste the URL and click ok and your done, your pic will show up when you post, for size usually 1024X768 is a good size.. I do not recommend Google because any pics you put on there will belong to them to do what they want with, and they will use pics on ads and stuff. but it's up to you just a heads up.. I been using "Postimage" they're a no brainer to use and don't have any issues.. If you have problems just PM me and I'll be glad help..
Old Jan 4th, 20, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62 NovaWagon View Post
Sorry I'm late been a hectic day.. Anyhow like Dave I haven't used the site for pics much so I can't help you to delete pics. The best/easiest way is to host your pics on an image host and link to the pics, there are a lot of sites out there, "Postimage, Imgur and Picture trail" are just three that come to mind, they all have instructions for hosting pics just sign up with e-mail and password and you're all set, linking is a matter of copying the pic URL, then above your post click on the yellow square with the mountain and a window pops up, paste the URL and click ok and your done, your pic will show up when you post, for size usually 1024X768 is a good size.. I do not recommend Google because any pics you put on there will belong to them to do what they want with, and they will use pics on ads and stuff. but it's up to you just a heads up.. I been using "Postimage" they're a no brainer to use and don't have any issues.. If you have problems just PM me and I'll be glad help..
Thanks for the info. Can I delete the whole post?
Old Jan 4th, 20, 09:56 PM
Site Moderator
Art

Not sure if you can, but I can do it for you if you want.
Old Jan 4th, 20, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62 NovaWagon View Post
Not sure if you can, but I can do it for you if you want.
Sure, no hurry whenever you get a chance. Thanks
Old Jan 4th, 20, 11:05 PM
Site Moderator
Art

I just deleted your pic otherwise it would delete the whole thread, this way you still have your post count but now you still have unused space for pics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement