Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

White Nova interiors avalable or not???

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Dave's 81 
#1 ·
I was looking through the paper work I got from GM on my car and it finally struck me that white, at least for '69 was not an interior color option. Was it ever offered in a Nova? The reason I'm asking is cause I saw a really nice looking Chevelle the other day on display at Summit and it had a blue exterior with a white interior and it was really sharp looking...so I thought...hmmm...that might be nice on the Nova...Weeeeelllll after looking at the GM paperwork I see white interiors were not avalable for '69 so I was wondering if it was EVER avalable in a Nova....

#5 ·
Sandalwood was available in 1970 for the custom interior...bench or buckets. So, if you have a 69 and want a light color interior that will fit and look correct...take a look at this option. Beyond that you would have to have it done custom. A dark exterior color with light interior can look nice depending on the colors...not sure what color your 69 is...but I would suggest getting some samples of vinyl and draping them over the seats you have to see how you like the contrast. Most Novas of this vintage came with a black interior...I do like the idea of having something that doesn't look like every other car at the show.

Good luck...

wilma

#8 ·
It is a sweet ride. We have been working on it for several years. Almost finished. Sent it up to Michigan from Missouri for the custom interior and the paint. The interior came out better than the paint. The interior shop is in Saginaw. They have done three interiors for me and always treated me right with quality work each time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.