Car cover and storage tips - Nova Tech
Nova Tech  
Find Nova Parts at SS396.com     
GROUND UP & SS396.com         
Official Sponsor of Team Nova

Auto Insurance

Nova Tech For best results please choose from the forums below.

Novas.net is the premier Chevrolet Nova Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 26th, 09, 05:37 PM
Joe

joesteff25 has a positive reputation
Default Car cover and storage tips

I just bought my first Nova (and first muscle car in general) and need some help with how best to store it over the winter. (I live in Wisconsin which means salt and snow and NO driving the car in that crap )

It will be stored either in a local business' shop or in my house's garage. Someone told me I should try to get it up off the ground, is that necessary? Any other storage tips for me?

Also, can anyone provide any insights into what a good car cover would be for me? I want to cover it all winter while it is indoors to prevent it from getting excessively dusty. But I also want a cover that is good for outdoor use if I take it to work in the summer and it has to sit outside all day. I've looked at California Car Covers and a few other brands but I'm not sure what's best for my application.

Thanks!!

Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement