Find Nova Parts at SS396.com
GROUND UP & SS396.com
Official Sponsor of Team Nova
Mark Forums Read
Novas.net is the premier
Chevrolet Nova Forum
on the internet.
do not see the above ads.
Profile for woodnmetal
Number of ads
Number of comments
Number of times ads viewed
Last Ad Uploaded
67 COMPLETE HARNESSES
Last Comment Posted
I will jusy throw this at ya... I would love to have your 4 speed set up.
I have a 1973 Turbo 350 completely done from the bare case.
Includes everything below.
1) a new B&M converter 2500 stall.
2) included is a summit filter kit with a temperature gauge #prm-10677.
3)The Transmision has a shift kit summit #bmm-30229
4) included a MINT trans cooler summit # sum-g4962 still shines like new.
5) Included is the fluid lines . We tig welded a fitting in the pan for a drain plug.
6) included a 1/4 stick shifter with the linkage is included with a BRAND NEW Cover still in the box.
7) included is a heavy duty flex plate for a small block chevy.
feel free to ask any questions.
This is in very good condition.
The transmision has no more than 2,000 miles. We drove to work about 25 miles a day for a short time.
The unit works flawless. Shift it manually or leave it in drive and let it shift on it's own.
Not a reverse valve body.
I am restoring my 67 Nova.... this would drop rite in your 67..
click here to read feedback
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
© 2009 AutoForums
vBulletin Security provided by
vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro)
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.