Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

turn signals dont work

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  1quik69 
#1 ·
title says it all they dont work i changed every fuse in my box and both flashers. i move the switch and no clicky noise or lights in my dashboard. i think i have narrowed it dow to either my signal knob is dead or i have a loose ground some where

G
#2 ·
i'm not an electrician, but i played one on TV :D

you might check to confirm you have power coming into the T/S switch, then confirm you have power out to the circuts to each function... left signal, right signal etc... check the ground(s) etc.

maybe the switch is bad but you'll need to check it out

Johnnysparksalot (Famous TV actor) :D

G
#5 ·
title says it all they dont work i changed every fuse in my box and both flashers. i move the switch and no clicky noise or lights in my dashboard. i think i have narrowed it dow to either my signal knob is dead or i have a loose ground some where
yup no blinking actions at all
the bold type above... this is regarding the flashers still, right ??? or are the dash lights not working also ???

could be the T/S switch took a dive... maybe a tester will tell ya if it's working. turn on the signal indicator and probe with the tester and see if power is going IN and then coming out ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.