Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

Side Trim Attachment Clips

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Jackel 
#1 ·
I need some of those clips that attach the side trim pieces. (The one's that run down the car from the fender through the door to the back) They clip into the trim edges and then onto the posts that appear to be riveted into the fenders and doors. Any one know where I can get some for a 70 Nova? If you look close you can see the little posts on the fender where the trim is missing. Jack

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks for the reply, I will call just to see if they have them....Jack

i decided not to put my trim back on. i have them around here somewhere if your interested , ill look for them , let me know
Jimr38, I would definitely be interested in the real deal stuff. I have looked around the local junk yards here and have found nothing. You are close so let me know if you find some good ones and we can decide the best way to get them here. Thanks for the reply, Jack

#5 ·
Any one else?? I'm not having any luck finding the clips for my 70 Nova door trim. It seems that they sell the clips with the molding but no separate sale of only clips. Jack

#6 · (Edited)
OK, I'm having absolutely NO LUCK. Here is what I think is the trim molding clips for various years of Nova's. Could someone in the know verify which clip is the correct one for the 69-70 door/fender/side molding that runs the length of the car along the fender line? WILMA, I'm sure you must have pulled some of these off your killer collection. Anyone?....I think it is the one on the top right but might be top left, I want to be ABSOLUTELY SURE.Jackel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.