Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

Original 5 leaf Leaf Springs for sale

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  countrybiggen 
#1 ·
Took these off my 68 SS 350, a 58,000 mile car. Put new correct replacements on and saw no big difference.

So, originals for sale.

#5 ·
Thanks for the offer Doug, but not only do I not have any need of the springs, but it would cost me more in gas than a set of new ones would delivered to my door.

I have suspected for years that it was the shipping compaines that created the internet (and keep it expanding across the globe) just to collect the shipping and handling charges. Probably the only conspiracy theory that makes any sense compared to some I have heard.

Big Dave

#6 ·
Thanks for the offer Doug, but not only do I not have any need of the springs, but it would cost me more in gas than a set of new ones would delivered to my door.

I have suspected for years that it was the shipping compaines that created the internet (and keep it expanding across the globe) just to collect the shipping and handling charges. Probably the only conspiracy theory that makes any sense compared to some I have heard.

Big Dave
You're probably right. Although, Elvis does work the night shift at a local 7 / 11 store near me. He mixes a real good Slurpee. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.