Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

69 Nova 2dr interior rear window trim

5K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  1quik69 
#1 ·
I just had my headliner replaced, labor cost was outragious and still looking for the trim that goes on the inside of the rear window. What could have happened to the original as I bought the car that way and should have asked the seller but didn't.
Does anyone know of a aftermarket supplier of the trim/windlace?
Just curious as to labor costs that some of you have paid for a headliner replacement, I provided the materials from ss396.com and paid 40.00@hr to the upholstery shop? Thanks
Chuck

#3 ·
They show up to '67 on windlace and not specifically for the rear window. I'll call them to make sure. I knew the quote on the headliner job, 8-10hrs, which seemed like a long time but when there is only one upholsterer they can charge accordingly. Thanks

#10 ·
Thanks, I just recieved the trim and it fit excellently and the package tray corner moldings were included from Nostalgic Novas for 59.00 w/ship. I had previously ordered the corner pieces from ss396 and they did not fit at all, the Nostalgic left side was very good and right just OK. Thanks
Chuck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.