Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

69 nova big block

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Philip 
#1 ·
hello... i am trying to find how much to offer for a 69 bb nova. engine trans hood all missing. most of everything else is there including rear diff-seats-core support- disc brakes- instrument cluster with tach-heater cover. a real project car with considerable rust in rear around back glass & trunk. thanks

#2 ·
Welcome aboard. I am assuming it has a 12 bolt a BB heater box, crossmember and the frame mounts. These items are very difficult to find.
What I do when trying to detemine an offer is figure how much the work I can see will cost, double that for the unseen problems and then double that figure and subtract from what the car might be worth when done. Of course I still run way over those figures when done. Now all these numbers should never be written down in a place most wives will ever be able to find them ;) I am lucky mine will let me spend all i need to on my projects. I think her ploy is to keep me to busy to to work on them :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.