63novatuckin20s - 1963 Nova

Year: 1963
Model: ChevyII
Engine: 350
Body/Exterior: Paint and body work by Big Bud and Donnie Devine
Front End: Classic Performance Products with sway bar and Disc brake conversion
Transmission: 700r4
Rear End: Two wheel drive S-10 with 410s and S-10 sway bar,
minitubbed and Classic Industries weld in subframe connectors added.
Exhaust: Hedman Elite headers-3in. pipes to 40 series Flomasters ,2 1/2 in tail pipes exiting behind rear wheelwells
Wheels/Tires: 18x7 Coys w 215/40/zr Kumho tires 20x10 Coys w 275/30/zr Kumho tires
Interior: Leather 02 Acura tl seats with matching leather door panels,B&M mega shifter.Floor and trunk pans replaced.
Electrical: Ez wiring by Tony Tanner
Accessories/Options:
Sound system: AM FM CD
Additional Comments:Everything except the paint and body work was done by my son Clint,my good friend Phil Lachowicz and myself.
Here's a link to my interior install thread.http://www.novas.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11995

See less See more
#9 ·
What mods did you have to do for the rear end? Are you still running drum brakes .

Drum rear used S10 perches and driveshaft with stock springs moved in 2in. with Competition Eng. weld in subframe connectors and left the rear spring hangers in the stock location.

#11 · (Edited)
I cut the inner wheel wells loose with a plasma cutter.Then moved them over to the edge of the frame and used a piece of metal to fill in the gap.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.