Chevrolet Nova Forum banner

66-67 Nova Billet Gas Cap

12K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  63gasser 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
G
#5 ·
Hey Darren, would you have an image of the cap in the open position ?

i have a "Hagan" fuel fill door on my car... looks nice and i like it but for those who might be interested on my car i have a difficult time inserting the fuel nozzel due to the size of it. i'm in California and we have "emission" nozzels. i don't know if the fuel nozzels are the same across the country but if the access to the fuel fill area (cap entry size) is easier on what your showing it might be an even better alternative than the Hagan set up ;)

#7 ·
Hey Darren, would you have an image of the cap in the open position ?

i have a "Hagan" fuel fill door on my car... looks nice and i like it but for those who might be interested on my car i have a difficult time inserting the fuel nozzel due to the size of it. i'm in California and we have "emission" nozzels. i don't know if the fuel nozzels are the same across the country but if the access to the fuel fill area (cap entry size) is easier on what your showing it might be an even better alternative than the Hagan set up ;)
Should be any problems filling it.

Attachments

#6 ·
Just bought it for the '66!

Thanks Darren and Tony! I'll post up further pictures as the installation takes place!

Should look really trick in it's location.

John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.